established since 1905
Artwork Checklist (click here to download this checklist as a PDF file)
In order to keep your costs down please read the following carefully.
• ARTWORK IS PREFERRED AS A PRESS RESOLUTION PDF FILE:
Save PDF files at Press resolution NOT screen resolution and remember to embed all fonts.
Please supply with a 2mm bleed if applicable
• ARTWORK IS ALSO ACCEPTED IN THE FOLLOWING FORMATS:
QUARK EXPRESS 6.5
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS
ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CS
It is possible to save documents as earlier versions in most software if necessary.
• ALL RGB COLOUR IMAGES MUST BE CONVERTED TO CMYK
• RESOLUTION OF IMAGES SHOULD BE AT 300dpi OR HIGHER
• ALL FONTS MUST BE INCLUDED ON THE DISC, EVEN FOR EPS FILES (or converted to paths/outlines depending on the application used)
• A BLEED OF AT LEAST 2mm MUST BE ADDED WHERE REQUIRED
• PLEASE DELETE UNUSED COLOUR SWATCHES FROM COLOUR PALETTES
• SOME SOFTWARE HAS A DUAL-
• A MOCK-
Please note that we can only separate some Microsoft software to four colour process, therefore spot Pantone colours need to be created in an alternative software.
Please supply digital files as separate pages, do not try to impose as we have imposition software to do this.
Any quotations supplied are based on artwork being correctly prepared and formatted in accordance with the above specifications. Additional charges may be incurred for any remedial work necessary to make artwork suitable for print.
We accept payment by